Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Under What Rock Have I Been Living?

Under what rock have I been living?

That's a question I really need to ask myself if I'm just now discovering Tracie Vaughn Zimmer. Yes, she's an author, and I do recognize a couple of her titles (and the others look promising!). But somehow I missed that she has created this awesome site (absolutely no hyperbole intended) containing hundreds of original teaching guides for picture books, middle grade and YA books, and poetry. And yes, my fellow frugal teachers, they're all there for free.

All Tracie asks in return, if you like what you see, is that you buy a copy of her book. Trust me, even if you buy all of her books, you're getting the better end of the deal! Free resources and her critically acclaimed titles for your own library.

So in an atypical move for me, I'll shut up now. I'll let Tracie's web site speak for itself (and you can check out her blog as well). Thanks, Tracie, for your terrific resources!

0 comments:

Post a Comment